Two shooters go to the line and compete to see who can knock down five bowling pins from 7 yards with semi-automatic pistols or revolvers the fastest, without a Disqualification (knocking all pins down by hitting the Pin stand). This is a fun event for handgun shooters of all skill levels.
What to Bring:
- $10 Cash or Check (written out to the Ipswich Fish and Game Assn. or IFGA)
- Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory while at the line.
- Pistols (any caliber up to and including S&W 500 or Desert Eagle 50)
- For semi-automatic shooters it is recommended to bring at least 2 magazines. For those shooting revolvers speed loaders are recommended.
- No steel core/armor piercing, tracer round or incendiary type ammunition.
- For any steel shoot events the ammunition must be under 2,800 FPS in velocity unless the ammunition is frangible.