Two shooters go to the line and compete to see who can knock down five bowling pins from 7 yards with semi-automatic pistols or revolvers the fastest, without a disqualification (knocking all pins down by hitting the pin stand). This is a fun competitive event for pistol shooters of all skill levels.
What to Bring:
- $10 Cash or Check (written out to the Ipswich Fish and Game Assn. or IFGA)
- Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory while at the line.
- Pistols (any caliber up to and including S&W 500 or Desert Eagle 50)
- For semi-automatic shooters it is recommended to bring at least 2 magazines. For those shooting revolvers speed loaders are recommended. .
- No steel core/armor piercing, tracer round or incendiary type ammunition.
- Members and guests must park in the upper lot or along the driveway. The lower lot at the Rifle/Pistol house will be utilized for firearms, ammo, and member staging areas. The R&P committee will provide transportation of firearms, and ammo to the event staging area for members/guests that require assistance.
- Members and their guests should report to the Clubhouse by 9:30 AM to; register, complete and sign guest waivers, and pay the event fee.
- All Event Safety Brief’s (ESB) will be conducted promptly at 10:00AM. Late arrivals will not be able to participate until they have been briefed on the event details by an R&P Event Range Officer.
- Hearing and Eye protection are mandatory to participate in any R&P Event.