With Covid-19 numbers on the rise, please bring a mask for everyone safety, and to adhere to the State Covid Protocols for “Private Events”. Also please keep an eye out on Facebook or the IFGA Website in case of any last minute event cancellations. On Behalf of Range@ipswichfishandgame.org I am happy to notify Members about the upcoming event.:
* Sunday April 18 th from 10:00AM until 12:00PM
in the ever-popular Barrel Drill. Where individuals will compete in 2 – 3 (depending on attendance) timed and scored rounds of the drill. Each member will walk the course weaving in and out of a line of plastic barrels pausing at specific points to fire at steel silhouette targets. Each timed and scored round will require 15 rounds of ammunition per participant.
What to Bring:
* $10 Cash or Check (written out to the Ipswich Fish and Game Assn. or IFGA)
* Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory while at the line.
* Pistols (any caliber up to and including S&W 500 or Desert Eagle 50)
* No steel core/armor piercing, tracer round or incendiary type ammunition.
* For any steel shoot events the ammunition must be under 2,800 FPS in velocity unless the ammunition is frangible.
For all Spring Events:
1. Members and guests must park in the upper lot or along the driveway. The lower lot at the Rifle/pistol house will be utilized for firearms, ammo, and member staging areas. The committee will provide transportation of firearms, and ammo to the event staging area for members/guests that require assistance.
2. Members and their guests should report to the Clubhouse by 9:30 AM to register, complete and sign guest waivers, and pay the event fee.
3. All Event Safety Brief’s (ESB) will be conducted promptly at 10:00AM. Late arrivals will not be able to participate until they have been briefed on the event details by an Event Range Officer.
4. Hearing and Eye protection are mandatory to participate in any Event.