- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use.
- Do NOT rely on your gun’s “safety”.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Use correct ammunition.
- If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, handle with care!
- Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting.
- Do NOT alter or modify your gun, and have guns serviced regularly.
- Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- Firearms Safety Course for MA LTC/FID on October 12, 2022 5:30 pm
- NRA Instructor Training, Basics of Pistol shooting DAY 1 on November 11, 2022 12:00 pm
- NRA Instructor Training, Basics of Pistol shooting DAY 2 on November 12, 2022 9:00 am
- NRA Instructor Training, Basics of Pistol shooting DAY 3 on November 13, 2022 9:00 am
- Firearms Safety Course for MA LTC/FID on November 16, 2022 5:30 pm